Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dream Resolutions

Anne Hill of Blog o' Gnosis does this great thing every year, where she goes over the dreams she had over the past year and makes new resolutions for the new year.

Here is how Anne describes it:

Dream resolutions...have nothing to do with the
calculus of daily life — they are solely concerned with having the best
dreams possible. Anything you like that happened in a dream, make a
resolution to do it again. Anything that didn’t turn out quite right,
you can do differently next time.


I love this idea! You can read hers here.

So of course, I had to see what mine are!


  1. Even when I dive into the water and forget to take a breath, I can breathe underwater and my wings will not get soggy.

  2. The hooded teens throwing bowling balls at my head might have a gift for me.

  3. Love is a verb. It is a doing word.

  4. I am not responsible for healing the broken birds in the world, just healing my own brokenness.

  5. Let the unknown take shape.

  6. The true hunting is over - no herds to follow.

  7. It is O.K. to sleep on the floating mattress in the swamp, as long as my husband is by my side.

  8. Make love to the lion and set her free.

  9. Let the magic women lay their hands on my face and open my soul.

  10. Shine in 2009!



What are your dream resolutions this year?



1 comment: