Sunday, February 28, 2016

6 Months of Grief Project: Day 23

For My Fellow Sleepless Souls

This is Day 23 of my #6MonthsOfGrief Project. To learn more about this practice, feel free to visit Day One, where I explain this project in more detail.

Some of you may not know that I have a radio show. Today's Day of Grief piece is an hour-long radio show I created around my insomnia and being a weary widow

Feel free to take a listen directly on the site or through I-Tunes, and if you use I-Tunes, please rate and subscribe to my show. It helps.

I am very aware that this project can bring up a lot around yours or other's grief and loss, I will always follow every post with some online grief support resources that have helped me. Please feel free to let me know of online support that you have found healing in your grief, as well:


Living with Grief Resources:


And remember, I am sharing this project on a variety of platforms, including my Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook feeds, as well as my Pinterest page on Grief. I use the hashtag #6MonthsOfGrief, so it can easily be found on any platform. Please share this project with anyone you think might need it.

Thank you, and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment