Sunday, April 10, 2016

6 Months of Grief Project: Day 65

Thought Mosaic

This is Day 65 of my #6MonthsOfGrief Project. To learn more about this practice, feel free to visit Day One, where I explain this project in more detail.

It feels like I slept through the entire weekend. My first week at my new job, made me so anxious that I barely got any sleep so I crashed hard over the weekend. This means that the long list of stuff I wanted to get done remained undone, and will have to wait. That is my life now. I do the bare minimum to survive. My thoughts are scattered in my head, and while all the pieces interlock they don't seem to lead me anywhere concrete. They lead me to a life of chaotic confusion and uncertainty. I'm hoping that once I get my sea legs at my new job, I will start to have space and brain power to get a few other pieces of my life figured out, but for now I just survive each day - just get through it. It is not a happy life, but some part of me is having some tiny glimmers of hope that it may be happy someday.

_____________________

I am very aware that this project can bring up a lot around yours or other's grief and loss, I will always follow every post with some online grief support resources that have helped me. Please feel free to let me know of online support that you have found healing in your grief, as well:


Living with Grief Resources:


And remember, I am sharing this project on a variety of platforms, including my Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook feeds, as well as my Pinterest page on Grief. I use the hashtag #6MonthsOfGrief, so it can easily be found on any platform. Please share this project with anyone you think might need it.

Thank you, and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment