Wednesday, July 13, 2016

6 Months of Grief Project: Day 159

Broken Hearted

This is Day 159 of my #6MonthsOfGrief Project. To learn more about this practice, feel free to visit Day One, where I explain this project in more detail.

My heart is broken. He died of a heart that failed him. His heart was "broken."

The house is like a tomb without his wild, chaotic energy filling it. I don't go to wild parties anymore. I don't dress up in costumes and parade around the streets of San Francisco, anymore. I don't meet shamans in oak groves, anymore. I don't get told by old drunken drag queens in fur coats in Guerneville, how lucky I am to be married to such a Good Bear, anymore.

His loved me so fiercely and completely. Even in the midst of our biggest relationship challenges, he loved me with his whole, big broken heart. I loved him too — down to the very fiber of my being. So now, I hurt down to the very fiber of my being. My heart is broken.

How do I survive this pain?
How do I survive this pain?
How do I survive this pain?
__________________________

I am very aware that this project can bring up a lot around yours or other's grief and loss, I will always follow every post with some online grief support resources that have helped me. Please feel free to let me know of online support that you have found healing in your grief, as well:


Living with Grief Resources:

And remember, I am sharing this project on a variety of platforms, including my InstagramTwitter, & Facebook feeds, as well as my Pinterest page on Grief. I use the hashtag #6MonthsOfGrief, so it can easily be found on any platform. Please share this project with anyone you think might need it.

Thank you, and see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Asking myself the same question every hour of every day.

    ReplyDelete