Saturday, February 25, 2017

Surviving Year Two: Week 29

Bubbles of Clarity in the Watery Depths

This is Week 29 of my Surviving Year Two Grief Project. Details about all my Grief Projects, as well as Grief Resources can be found here.

Now I am a seasoned mermaid in the watery depths of my grief and sorrow. I wake here. I fall asleep here. It is a familiar place, with few stones unturned. There is deep beauty here. There are starfish and kelp, reminding me of the beauty that these depths can offer. Every now and then, I send bubbles of clarity to the surface of my consciousness — clarity I could not have received without dwelling down here full-time. I see these blog posts as those bubbles and I'm grateful that you are sitting by the sea, looking for them.

Tonight marks a New Moon and tomorrow there will be a "Ring of Fire" solar eclipse. Astrologically, this is a very powerful time.  I feel it. I feel the new beginnings and powerful endings very strongly this week. I feel a peacefulness amidst the chaos, that I haven't felt before.

Thank you for witnessing me. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment