Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Be Your Own Beloved #11

Every day, I am taking a self-portrait in conjunction with Vivienne McMaster's Be Your Own Beloved e-course.

Exploring Light

The thing I was most afraid of while doing this project, happened. I missed a few days. I came down with a horrible flu and am now dealing with a sinus infection. For the last two days, I haven't been able to stand up, let alone take a self-portrait. It's hard to let go of "being a good student" and not getting a daily post up (not to mention that I am now two days behind)!

But life happens. Sickness happens. Rest and self-care needs to happen and that's what I've been giving myself. And today, as I returned from the doctor, the light was coming into the house in the most beautiful way and I was able to snap a picture. I am really excited to play and explore more with light in my self-portraits. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment