Sunday, February 10, 2013

Be Your Own Beloved #10

Every day, I am taking a self-portrait in conjunction with Vivienne McMaster's Be Your Own Beloved e-course.

A New Mirror Story

Today, our assignment is to re-connect with mirrors in a new way. One of Vivienne's suggestions was to bring a mirror outside and that possiblity got me very excited. I had a very busy day today, so as the sun was starting to set I ran outside with my old mirror and took a whole series of shots. I perched that mirror in all kinds of crazy places and thankfully it did not break!

I love the playfulness of this picture. It's nice to have some simple fun after so many intense days of healing with this project! Both are good and both are necessary. Today's assignment was such a good reminder about making time to enjoy my beautiful yard every day and to keep dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment