Sunday, February 14, 2016

6 Months of Grief Project: Day 9

Sad Valentine

This is Day 9 of my #6MonthsOfGrief Project. To learn more about this practice, feel free to visit Day One, where I explain this project in more detail.

Today is Valentine's Day and my true love is not here to celebrate with me. Today is brutal. Today is heartbreaking. Today, I am wearing my heart on my chest. I made this lavender-filled heart the last time I was in deep grief, when I had an ectopic pregnancy and had to have emergency surgery. Today I wear it in the hopes that my broken heart will be stitched up, someday.

I am very aware that this project can bring up a lot around yours or other's grief and loss, I will always follow every post some online grief support resources that have helped me. Please feel free to let me know of online support that you have found healing in your grief, as well:





Thank you, and see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment