Wednesday, June 15, 2016

6 Months of Grief Project: Day 131

Guided by the Ancients

This is Day 131 of my #6MonthsOfGrief Project. To learn more about this practice, feel free to visit Day One, where I explain this project in more detail.

It seems like a bell rings time and deja vu
everything is familiar, I been here with you
all you ever had before you've had to understand
now all you have to do is want to have at your command

I have always been here before
allowing my mind's call of no love
incorporate more never stops his flow
I have always been here before

that that is pleasing
that that is real
that that is forever keeps filling never filled
that that snuck up on you in the night
that that you remember him an early child delight
that that was supposed to have frightened you
but somehow you never took to fright

I have always been here before
allowing my mind's call of no love
incorporate more never stops his flow
I have always been here before

from the gargoyles to stonehenge
from the sphynx to the pyramids
Lucifer's temples praising the devil right
to the devil's clock as it strikes midnight

I have always been here before
allowing my mind's call of no love
incorporate more never stops his flow
I have always been here before

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I am very aware that this project can bring up a lot around yours or other's grief and loss, I will always follow every post with some online grief support resources that have helped me. Please feel free to let me know of online support that you have found healing in your grief, as well:


Living with Grief Resources:

And remember, I am sharing this project on a variety of platforms, including my InstagramTwitter, & Facebook feeds, as well as my Pinterest page on Grief. I use the hashtag #6MonthsOfGrief, so it can easily be found on any platform. Please share this project with anyone you think might need it.

Thank you, and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment