Sunday, August 7, 2016

The End of my 6 Months of Grief Project

The End
This is the last day of my #6MonthsOfGrief Project. To learn more about this practice, feel free to visit Day One, where I explain this project in more detail.

I did it. 183 posts. One post a day for 6 months. When I started, he was 6 months gone. Today he has been dead an entire year. Last night, friends came over and we had a bonfire. We burned spices in the fire and told stories about him. It was good way to spend this hard time.

I am amazed by this project. I will miss it and I'm also relieved that it is over. What comes next? We shall see how it all unfolds. I don't have many words right now. I just feel loved and hopeful.

Thank you to all of you for following along. One of the most important parts of this project is to be witnessed and I am so grateful to you all.

See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting into words how I felt.
    I will miss you.

    ReplyDelete