Tuesday, February 16, 2016

6 Months of Grief Project: Day 11

To Be Hidden, Yet Seen

This is Day 11 of my #6MonthsOfGrief Project. To learn more about this practice, feel free to visit Day One, where I explain this project in more detail.

Today I am hidden, yet seen. This project sometimes makes me feel too exposed. I am pushing boundaries, both in my viewers, as well as in myself. This is a good thing, even though it makes me feel very uncomfortable. When does art go too far? Can it? How many Selfies are too many damn Selfies? I don't know. I am just listening and following and asking for help. Sometimes I feel powerful. Sometimes I feel vulnerable.


"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

I am very aware that this project can bring up a lot around yours or other's grief and loss, I will always follow every post with some online grief support resources that have helped me. Please feel free to let me know of online support that you have found healing in your grief, as well:




Thank you, and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment