Wednesday, July 20, 2016

6 Months of Grief Project: Day 166

Exhausted Broadcaster

It is 9pm. I have just returned home, after leaving the house at 6:30am to lift heavy weights before work. Last night I was live on the air, which means I did not get to sleep as early as I should have to be up at 5:30am. I am exhausted. But when I think about removing any of my creative or weightlifting pursuits, it makes me feel like all the air is being suffocated out of my lungs.

So I keep up this crazy schedule. The weekends are for sleep.

_________________________

I am very aware that this project can bring up a lot around yours or other's grief and loss, I will always follow every post with some online grief support resources that have helped me. Please feel free to let me know of online support that you have found healing in your grief, as well:


Living with Grief Resources:

And remember, I am sharing this project on a variety of platforms, including my InstagramTwitter, & Facebook feeds, as well as my Pinterest page on Grief. I use the hashtag #6MonthsOfGrief, so it can easily be found on any platform. Please share this project with anyone you think might need it.

Thank you, and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment